Re: FC6 Skype Howto?

On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 10:20 +0200, Fernando Apesteguía wrote:
> Anybody can recommend a good program for VoIP but free or maybe "free
> of charge" but with better support for Linux?

You need to provide more information.  Who are you going to use it with?
For instance, if it's other Skype users, you probably will need to use
Skype.  But if you're just intending to chat to a family member, you'd
need to work out between you what you can both use, which may well
depend on whether you're both using Linux.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.