Re: Set Up Time

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007, Arthur Giles wrote:

Hi  I need some in put on this. In Fedora core 6  how do you set up a
DVD/CD Combo Drive to burn disk with Nero??

I just installed the Linux version of Nero and it worked.

I would recommend k3b instead. Unless you have something that just will not burn under k3b, Nero is not a good option. The controls are just counter-intuitive on Nero. Some places drag and drop works and sometime it does not. I use Nero for the few weird bin/cue formats that won't burn on anything else. (Audio bin/cue for the most part.)

--
"Invoking the supernatural can explain anything, and hence explains nothing."
                  - University of Utah bioengineering professor Gregory Clark