Re: remove linux partition using Fedora disk

Ravi Malghan wrote:
> Hi: I want to remove the linux partitions on a laptop running
> fedora. How do I get to a prompt where I can run the fdisk?
> Thanks
> Ravi

Ctrl_Alt-F1 and log in as root, or open a terminal and run "su -" to
become root. One thing to keep in mind - after you remove the Linux
partitions, you will also lose the GRUB boot loader.

If Linux is the only OS on the disk, and you want to wipe the
information off the disk, you may want to look at DBAN.

http://dban.sourceforge.net/

Mikkel