Problems with postfix

Hello,

I've recently been trying to follow a setup guide for postfix+mysql support with fedora core 6.

I have no problems downloading the SRPM, unpacking, etc. Edited postfix.spec just fine and changed the mysql variable from 0 to 1.

However the problem occurs when running rpmbuild -bb /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/postfix.spec.  I get lots of warning, which I was told to ignore, but the build ultimately exits without building the new RPM.

Anyone else has this problem and know how to circumvent it?

Cheers,
~ Zahn Daltocli