Re: Good LORD! Cosmic payback for my sins

Ric Moore wrote:
Well, gmail just cranked back up. Only this time I'm getting the email
that I have sent, for a change, and my God is it a torrent. Clear back
to September of last year. 800 plus and still coming down the tubes. All unread of course. <sighs> I'm resetting my filters so it all goes
where it is supposed to go. Right in the middle of tax time. :) Ric

Sounds like you are using POP, but aren't having gmail delete messages on the server after you retrieve them?

John