LVS+Keepalived Session Persistence

Hi all.
I would like to set up a load balancer and I've looking into Keepalived or
Ultramonkey to do that.
FInally, I've chose keepalived because of ultramonkey requeriments (4 nodes to
do HA)

The thing is I'd need to keepalived to keep sessions of the clients, let me
explain the scenario

I'd have a CRM behind the balancer with two apaches waiting for connections,
all the users would come through a proxy (same IP for all the clients) to the
balancer and keepalived will send them to one of the apaches, the problem,
guys, is the following.
I want keepalived to recognize each client (using a cookie or even browser
packet header) and send it _always_ to the same apache, so then, the client
would not lose the session it was working in.

I've been reading the Keepalived documentation but I have found nothing.
Is that possible? Any idea will be really apreciated.
--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.