Re: [OT] Re: Tux 500

Steve Searle wrote:
Around 03:33pm on Wednesday, April 11, 2007 (UK time), jim tate scrawled:

I know this is not the place to post this , but this is very important

Then why did you feel the need to post it here?

for the Linux community to see.

And if anyone wants to send me money to paint Linux (well actually
GNU/Linux) on the side of my car, let me know and I'll tell you the
details of the Nigerian bank account which you can transfer money to.

Steve
And if anyone wants to send me money to paint Linux (well actually
GNU/Linux) on the side of my car, let me know and I'll tell you the
details of the Nigerian bank account which you can transfer money to.

Steve

Well if you think this a ripoff scheme , check this site out this is where the money goes, or read lxer.com today.

http://accelerationmarketing.net/home.html