eth0 becomes inactive after reboot in fc6?

Hi,

I just installed fc6 on a P4 1.8GHz pc. The installation went smoothly, no any
error. After installation, it looks all are working normally: network, web,
ssh, iptables, etc.

Later, I reboot it after updating the available packages (shown on the screen
automatically), the network card eth0 becomes inactive.
I have to manually go: System -- Administration -- Network
then click Activate, and File -- Save.
After that, everything works if I don't restart the system. Once I restart it
as it was remineded when I click File -- Save, then it becomes inactive again.

I checked the device setting, the box "Active device when computer starts" is
checked, but the other 2 boxes are not. It uses static ip address.

The network card is Intel Corp 82801BA built in the motherboard. No other
network card installed.

Can somebody help me to solve the problem?

Thanks!

Hongwei Li