Re: Zimbra Mail

Thanks Will,

That site is interesting. I am still debating about Zimbra, if I give it a try I'll let you know.

Mike

Will Du Chene wrote:
I have more or less been playing with getting it running on FC6 over the past couple of hours. The problem is that Zimbra's last official build was for FC5. There is an article that I have been working from, however. I don't know if it will help much or not, but the link is: http://www.zimbra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6605

HTH.

Mike Dwiggins wrote:
Has anyone tried the Zimbra Open Source Package on FC6 yet?

If so what were your impressions.

Thanks

Mike Dwiggins

This email was transferred using an Office free edition
of AXIGEN Mail Server.