Re: removed FC version of OOo FC put it back

linuxmaillists@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I removed the FC version of OOo and installed the newest version from OOo. Later FC again installed the FC version of OOo why did that happen? What do I need to do to keep FC from installing the FC version again. What did I forget to remove so this did not happen?

The icons for the newer version are gone and the old FC icons are back. When clicking on about it shows 2.0.4 instead of 2.2

Sounds like yum updated openoffice, do you have yum set to autoupdate? That's about the only way that could happen. If so, you'll need to put in an exclude for that rpm.

--
Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator