Re: how to reinstall Gnome desktop via yum

Eric J. Feldhusen wrote:
By mistake with yum and yumex, I uninstalled the gnome desktop,
fortunately, I have KDE installed, so I can use that.

What package name do I need for "yum install (something)" to reinstall
the gnome desktop?

Eric Feldhusen

I believe yum groupinstall "GNOME Desktop Environment" will get everything you need.