Re: Add/Remove Programs oddity

On 4/9/07, Mark Fraser <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just been into add/remove programs intending to have a look at Koffice, but
I noticed that all the sections under applications were listed as KDE (K
Desktop Environment) apart from Editors. I'm also getting this with Kyum
and yum extender.

Also, there are 2 entries for a few of the applications such as koffice and
both seem to be for the same package.

Is this something I've done or a more general problem and how can it be
fixed?

Kyum is gui for yum. yum is a CLI application. Kyum depends on yum.
Are you complaining that yum is included under KDE?