Help with web server on fc5

Hi all,
I'm trying to move from RedHat 9 to Fedora 5.
I've got a webserver working for local development only using tux for static pages, handing off to apache for dynamic content.

I installed FC5 in a clean partition, and I've been trying to bring it up to where Redhat is.

RH9 has tux-2.2.9, but FC5 has tux-3.2.18, but the documentation on FC5 is for 2.2. What's up with this? I've been searching the web and forums, but I can't seem to find any current documentation.

On RH9 Tux listens on port 80 and apache listens on port 8080.

httpd won't start on FC5; it complains that 8080 is not available.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Ralph E. Kenyon, Jr.
http://www.xenodochy.org/ralph.html

Home pages:
http://www.xenodochy.org
http://www.ballroomdances.org
FIGHT SPAM http://www.xenodochy.org/diogenes/antispam.html
(If you are thinking about collecting my email address, read the above page first!)
Plain text markup: *bold*, /italic/, _underline_, LOUD
Keep our semantic environments and cyberspace clean.
Always report errors discovered while surfing the web.
My favorite saying (from general semantics):
It's not that seeing is believing, believing is seeing,
and we're much better at believing than we are at seeing.
http://www.xenodochy.org/ex/quotes/santayana.html