To: <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: Need

On Friday 06 April 2007 03:46, Arthur Giles wrote:
Come one, come all.
Where do I find Python GTK in add & remove?
Thanks one and all.
Art

I'm looking on FC2 with synaptic, and it looks like the package you need is
pygtk2.  Just do a,
yum install pygtk2

This should download and install the package.

I don't use add, and remove packages, and have always found it quite difficult
finding individual packages with it.

Nigel.