Re: OO 2.2 for FC4 RPM ?

Matthew Miller wrote:
On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 04:56:30PM +0100, Jonathan Allen wrote:
Well, I need this working in the next week or two, so waiting for FC7 full
release isn't an option and - frankly - I don't have the time in the short
term to take the FC7T3 upgrade in case it doesn't work and I have to spend
time reloading significant amount of disk.

Do you have the time to reinstall your entire system if it's compromised due
to one of the unpatched root exploits in FC4?

I tried the upgrade FC4 > FC6 and decided to do a clean install. Took a full day for the upgrade. I am waiting for FC7 for my other FC4 machines.

I for one would try the OOo rpm's from OpenOffice download site. Going to try this weekend on my home FC4 machines.
--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
   anything that is a priority, please phone.