Re: Could not connect to gmail in fedora 6? and Could not run YUM

Hi, All,

Thank you very much for trying to help me to solve this problem.

My VMware setup seems fine. They are the same between fedora 5 and fedora 6.

It is my impatience prompt me to post the question several time since
I am desperately need some help.

As I posted from another email, I want to install fedora 6 on my old
IBM A21p laptop. So I install it on vmware to get familiar on the
installation process.

I will follow the suggestion to install the kernel-devel package from
the DVD insteat of using YUM.

Thanks

Frank