Re: automatic logout

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 22:32:17 +0200
François Patte <francois.patte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No, this is not my problem, I, maybe, did not explain clearly: I'm
> log-outed means: my seesion is over: I get the fedora splash screen to
> log-in and all my running application are dsiconnected...

Perhaps the xscreensaver graphic doodad that's running is crashing and causing
your session to crash as well.

Try telling xscreensaver to use "blank screen only" and see if it still happens.

If it doesn't, then you can start narrowing down which of the xscreensaver
graphics cause the problem and remove them from the selection list.  Or just
select a single screensaver that you like that doesn't cause any crashes.