Re: About Firewall configuration

> The router machine is a general router machine which provided by ISP, so
> it can't to be configed with firewall function ( only routed / routing
> function )...

If I were you, I'd head over to http://www.shorewall.net/ and check out that
site.  They have lots of good information on setting up a Linux firewall
with diagrams that may shed some light on your given situation.

I would install the shorewall package on FC6 and configure it using the site
as your guide.  (You should be able to simply do "yum install shorewall")
Then if I had additional questions on configuration I'd join the shorewall
mailing list and ask on that list as they are friendly and eager to help.

Regards,
Ed

--
A beer delayed is a beer denied.