Re: Could not connect to gmail in fedora 6? and Could not run YUM

frank wang said the following on 04/03/2007 11:28 AM Pacific Time:
Hi,

I am running fedora 5 and fedora 6 on vmware at the same host machine.
I could get on the internet from fedora 6. However, if I tried to get
to www.gmail.com, firefox just timed out. I do not have any problem on
fedora 5.

At the same time, I still could not use yum to update the fedora 6.
The error message is:

Sounds like networking isn't working on the fedora 6 machine at all.  Assuming it has a network card, do you have the same network selected (e.g. bridged, nat, etc.) for the properties of that guest?

John