Re: Odd problem with Logitech Cordless Elite keyboard

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 03:49:31PM -0400, Kelly wrote:
> In case no one knows, the Cordless Elite has a bunch of media keys at the top;
> Play, Stop, a volume knob, Mute, etc.
> I have all the keys working and picked up by Fedora; however, Fedora doesn't
> react to the volume knob being turned up at all.
> Oddly enough, if I use xev, the knob IS deteched and given the correct key
> event, and I can even set it using KHotkeys.  However, the system never does
> anything when I use it outside of those situations.

Menu:  System | Preferences | Personal | Keyboard Shortcuts
then scroll down to "Volume down" and "Volume up" under Sound....

(Note this is Fedora 7 -- may be in a slightly different location in your
version.)

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx          <http://mattdm.org/>