Re: Linux webcams for dummies

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 01:16 -0700, Michael A Peters wrote:
> sometimes they burst their egg open and are out within a minute. So an
> alligator lizard egg incubation webcam would definitely need to have a
> very fast refresh to catch the action.

Sounds like you'd want some software that also had movement detection,
that could automate that without you having to figure out whenabouts you
might have to change the capture rate.

I'm interested in this sort of thing, too.  I've not found anything that
would work with my system to capture images at will, even though my
webcam does actually work with things like Ekiga.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.