Re: Announcing Fedora 7 Test 3 (6.92)

John DeDourek wrote:

I would like to test this on a bunch of machines that we use in
the lab. They have CD's only (no DVD) but do have a network
connection to a machine with a DVD and to the Internet via a NAT.
Is there a FAQ somewhere on how to get Test 3 on one of these
machines?

You can download either one of the Live CD's which are single CD's and installable to your hard disk or you can download the 6MB boot.iso from the images folder and boot with "linux askmethod" and select nfs/http/ftp for doing a network installation.

Rahul