Hello,

can anybody point me to some reading to better understand how Fedora loads modules, in which order and from which directories etc., especially with regards to Fedora 6. I've read a lot around but nothing that gives me a firm idea

I am trying to understand how I can install certain modules at boot up and conversely how I can change a module from being installed automatically to manually using modprobe. In order to do that I need to know more about modules that installed at bootup

Thanks in advance
Al