Re: Is there an application that...

Cameron Simpson <cs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 30Mar2007 22:35, David G. Miller <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
[...]

"cdplay" has always done that for me. Cheers,
Perfect. I think I've used cdplay in the past but couldn't remember the name. Google didn't help since "cd player" or "play cd" and variations just got all sorts of hits for things like the standard CD Player application, XMMS, etc. I guess they all set the drive to pipe the sound out through the sound card. Usually what people want but not if you want to use the drive's audio jack.

Thanks,
Dave

-- Ambrose Bierce