How to install fedora using ISO images on another machine

I think I may have an issue with the CD drive on a machine that I want
to install Fedora on.  So I was thinking of putting the ISO images on
another machine and make them available via http (or NFS).

Assuming I have a directory like this with the ISOs, what do I do
during install to point to these remote images as the install source?

Thanks.