Re: remove evolution-data-server question

linuxmaillists@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> For someone who is not using Gnome, you certainly have a
> lot of Gnome packages installed on your machine....
> <grin>

Not any more <BIG GRIN> with a series of careful uninstalls
I was able to figure out what GNOME apps I actually use,
that would be uninstalled because of dependency, I was able
to unistall what I did not want without losing what I did
want.

--
If the word following begins with
a vowel, the word you want is...