Re: Fedora 7 - features and obvious usability enhancements

Michael A Peters wrote:
On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 10:24 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:

First one I see as a really great usability add on to fedora is
Deskbar gnome plugin. It is in the repositories, but it is not
installed by default and it is not enabled by default. I think that
this is a great shame. All new users (and also old ones) would benefit
a lot from just including this great widget in default desktop setup
for Fedora 7 .

Personally I don't think it should be.
I think the default gnome configuration should be as minimal as
practical. Firefox already has a google search box.
Have you taken a gander at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Usability

DaveT.