Re: Where are file associations set/stored?

On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 09:26 +1000, Cameron Simpson wrote:
> Yes, but in his OP he said he was using "mutt"!

Not until later on...  And in that case, it appears that file
associations were something dependent on the application trying to use
them.  It just goes to show that it is important to say how and where
you're trying to open files.

What opens a file in Firefox might well be different from Nautilus from
Konqueror, etc.  There isn't one all-purpose control centre for it.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.