Re: Foxclocks and summer time

On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 08:54 +0530, François Patte wrote:
> Summer time has come this week-end in Europe and my Foxclock on
> Thunderbird still indicate winter time! Is there  a way to change this?

I'd never heard of that addon before, I'd guess the problem is down to
it rather than the OS.  I'd see what the support for *it* offers.  The
only thing I can think of that's Fedora related, is:  Is your clock set
right, and your timezone?

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1117> says:

If you're having a problem with FoxClocks, please head over to
<http://www.stemhaus.com/firefox/foxclocks/news/2006/11/17/foxclocks-20/>

And a comment within there leads to:
<http://stemhaus.com/firefox/foxclocks/#FAQ-wrongtime>

 important to the thread.)