Re: Double summer time?

On Sunday 25 March 2007 23:17, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> My laptop changed time twice today,
> once I think just before midnight last night,
> and once some time today.
> I think it did that before.
>
> Has anyone else seen this?
>
> --
> Timothy Murphy

To be sure, I would suspect that the little people are messing with your
infernal machine.

Getting back to reality, if this is reality, no, I havn't seen that sort of
problem. I'm in France, and UK time has moved 1hr ahead, and now my computers
are in sync with UK time, but I've a vague idea that Europe doesn't change
the time on the same day as the UK.

To be perfectly honest. I don't know why they can't stop messing with the
time. I've always had a problem with time jumps, forwards or backwards. 3
months later, and I've just about stabilised myself, as to where I am in the
stream of time. Then darn it they move it back an hour again, and I have to
go through this whole process of readjustment again.