Re: Sound of YouTube videos is too low

On 3/1/07, Paul Smith <phhs80@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I have noticed that the sound of YouTube videos is too low, almost
> > inaudible. I have PCM the highest possible (without distortion), but
> > no progress. Local video files play with a fine sound. My browser is
> > Remi's Firefox. Any ideas?
>
> The obvious springs to mind, and I'm sure you've done this.. turn up
> the volume in the youtube interface?

Thanks, Rikke. The sound in the YouTube interface is turned on (just
below the image) and it is set at the highest level.

I think I have determined the cause of that: if the sound of kplayer
is low, so it will be the sound of YouTube videos. Thus, the trick is
to increase the volume of kplayer.

Paul