Various Weirdness

Three strange things that have recently started happening on my Dell
5100 running FC6.

1/ The clock loses time. In about an hour of elapsed time, the clock
moves on thirty minutes.

2/ NetworkManager has started to claim that it has successfully
connected to a wired network. This is weird as the computer isn't
connected to a wired network. All network access is through a PCI
wireless card. Still works fine. It just thinks it's the wrong kind of
network.

3/ Videos views in xine have become very stuttery.

I keep the machine fully updated from fedora-updates, fedora-extra and
livna, but it can sometimes be days (or weeks) until I reboot the
system. So these problems could potentially have been caused by any
update in the last couple of weeks.

Has anyone else seen anything like this recently? Or can you suggest fixes?

Thanks,

Dave...