Re: MPlayer

On 3/23/07, Michel Compercho <mcmprch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
kernel....yummed down the latest mplayer and what I though was the right
stuff)

Which yum repository did you use?

# rpm -qa | grep mplayer

When I run mplayer it tells me that it cannot open DVD://1? I really
don't understand the error message... or much else about play video on
computers. Please, if anyone can point me to step by step instructions
i'd REALLY appreciate it!

Can you paste the exact output showing the full error details,
including the complete command you ran?

-Mauriat

(as an alternative, I find either Xine or VLC much more functional DVD players)