Re: Program comparison for a no-talent artist ??

Michael Wiktowy wrote:

So if you need to make vector graphics (which a logo would be a good
example of), then Inkscape is what you need to learn. I found it

Totally agree.  Inkscape rocks... it rocks much harder than Gimp IMO.

My wife and I recently generated some 4-colour print leaflets in Inkscape. We used the export to PDF option to send it to the printers, and the results were perfect, images and print alike were crisp and as intended.

-Andy