Re: [Fwd: Re: Question on running Fedora on Apple PPC]

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 22:37 -0500, Jimmy Bradley wrote:
> email message attachment, "Forwarded message - Re: Question on running
> Fedora on Apple PPC"

No.
You can look at the file /etc/fstab or use top to see if there is any
swap available (or being used).

What happened with me is the installer tried to make a swap partition,
but the filesystem type was incorrect (apple hfs if I remember) causing
it not to be used. Using mkswap to change it to a swap partition, using
swapon to activate it, and updating /etc/fstab is all that it took to
fix the issue. I did not even need to reboot.