cvs connection problems

Hi,

I am trying to setup my fedora box with cvs server to be able to connect it via pserver. This is what I am getting as error trying to perform any cvs

cvs ["whatevercommand" aborted]: connect to [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:2401 failed: Connection refused

In the /etc/xinetd.d/ folder I have a file called cvs:

service cvspserver
{
        disable                 = no
        port                    = 2401
        socket_type             = stream
        protocol                = tcp
        wait                    = no
        user                    = root
        passenv                 = PATH
        server                  = /usr/bin/cvs
        env                     = HOME=/var/cvs
        server_args             = -f --allow-root=/var/cvs pserver
#       bind                    = 127.0.0.1
}

And in the /etc/hosts.allow I added the line:

cvs: ALL:ALLOW

And using the system-config-security-tui tool I allow:

SSH
WWW (HTTP)
Secure WWW (HTTPS)
and otherports: cvspserver:tcp (same as 2401)

Anything else I need to be able to connect to the the cvs using pserver from a remote computer. From that computer I can setup a regular ssh connection without problem. I have tried to restart all services and rebooted the machine as well :(

Anything I am missing out here?

Best regards,
Peter Lauri