Re: FC6 & MADWIFI

A current snapshot from http://snapshots.madwifi.org/ should compile.  I
am not running the most current one but one newer then livna on the
2.6.20 fc6 kernel.

Here are the recompiles of madwifi that I am using.  Use at you on risk.
if you want you can down load the source rpms and download the latest
snapshot to pull in any more bug fixes.

I the version these rpm should allow the livna rpm of madwifi 0.9.3 to
update them when livna is able to release it.

I do suggest that if you use these then also pull down the src rpms also
so that you can update the kmod-madwifi when they update the kernel.

http://ibiblio.lsu.edu/custom/fedora/6/i386/madwifi-0.9.2.1.2-000.i386.rpm
http://ibiblio.lsu.edu/custom/fedora/6/i386/kmod-madwifi-0.9.2.1.2-000.2.6.20_1.2925.fc6.i686.rpm

Source rpms for my recompile of the madwifi drivers.
http://ibiblio.lsu.edu/custom/fedora/6/SRPMS/madwifi-0.9.2.1.2-000.src.rpm
http://ibiblio.lsu.edu/custom/fedora/6/SRPMS/madwifi-kmod-0.9.2.1.2-000.2.6.20_1.2925.fc6.src.rpm

--
Adam Hough <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>