Re: PXE and newer FC5/FC6 kernel problems

Kind of a NUB here. How exactly do you unpack the initrd.img?
Right now I'm getting the message;

Mount, bad fs type, bad option, bad superblock on
192.168.1.110:/client_image/root,
     missing codepage or other error
     In some cases useful ifo is found in syslog -
     try dmesg | tail or so

ERROR. Failed to mount the root directory via NFS!
     Possible reasons include
     (.yadda yadda yadda)

  Anyway.. the directory is available via NFS, and the above
suggestion looks like it might resolve my problem, but how do I
implement it? The initrd.img APPEARS to be a GZ file and I can unpack
it, I get a 19MB binary file... help!

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=156929&topic_id=32757&forum=10#forumpost156929
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or blame sbungay@xxxxxxxxxxx