Re: About boot mode

Bobex Scores wrote:
I'm sory if this topic has been posted before.
I'm using FC6-Zod and when it boot, it always go to text mode, doesn't go to graphical mode. So if i want to go to graphical mode i have to press ctrl+alt+f7. i check /etc/inittab and it says graphical mode id:5:initdefault . I dont have this kinf of problem in FC5. what must I do to make by booting process just go to graphical mode without pressing ctrl+alt+f7 first? . thanks.

# yum update rhgb. This should fix the problem

Rahul