Re: Extras repo faulty

On 17/03/07, Temlakos wrote:
What's happening to the Extras repo? Last time I tried to update the
channel (with smart), the XML file turned out to be blank--

Pick a reliable mirror. I can assure you that we never publish any
unusable metadata. Trouble with Extras repositories is only due to
mirroring.

Also see the following thread and related messages:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-March/msg00821.html

and then I got several applications marked for downgrade. I can't use it in
this condition.

That sounds like an application bug in "smart".