Re: Help troubleshooting mutt and sendmail

Il giorno ven, 16/03/2007 alle 11.27 -0500, Aaron Konstam ha scritto:

> I am confused. You asked for a simple command to send a file by e-mail.
> The above mail command will do that. I don't know what "works for all
> the matrix" and you never said anything about attaching a file.
You are right.
My first problem is about a simple mail.
I would like to know why mutt is not able to send mail to domain3 but
sendmail (and even mail) are able to.

My second problem is to have a single line to send an email with
attachment. But this is not the problem. Mutt is very good for this job.
But I have to send attachment to domain3, and mutt is not able to send
it.

I think that my sendmail is well configured, otherwise mail and sendmail
coldn't sent mail.
So I think my problem is on mutt. I don't know well mutt so I'm not able
to solve the problem.

Now I'm using email as suggested from Frank Cox, and it works well.

Bye
 Ambrogio