Re: M$ Project

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007, John wrote:

Srikanth Konjarla wrote:
Is there a Linux application that is capable of opening M$ Project
(.mpp)? I know that i have an option to install M$ project in Wine but
would like to know if there is a native solution.

Thanks in advance

Srikanth

Planner Project Management is installed by default, along with the OpenOffice stuff (not related I assume). The black hole that I call work, has MS Project, but haven't had time to check compatibility...

It claims to import "MS Project XML". Whether that is different than the standard MS Project save format is left to someone who actually has MS Project...

--
"Invoking the supernatural can explain anything, and hence explains nothing."
                  - University of Utah bioengineering professor Gregory Clark