Setup of PPPoA on FC6

	Hello again, this is my first post in a couple of years and have
recently upgraded to FC6.

	I am setting up an ADSL connection in to a Speedstream4200 router. The
connection from the router to the ISP is good. Through the logs I can
see that it is giving an IP address through DHCP.  I am using 2 NICs and
eth1 connects to the router.  I cannot seem to get the connection
working.  I have created a DSL device in network configuration and also
used adsl-setup which created a ppp0 device, but neither work.  From
various googlings I have run these with iptables on and off but to no
avail.

	There seems to be something simple that I am missing.  Can anyone point
me in the right direction?

Regards
Simon Slater.