Re: Dell survey on which Linux they should offer

On 3/14/07, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There is absolutely no reason why anyone should tell everyone what they
voted for on the Dell survey.  Vote what you feel and let it go at that.
Or, don't vote....and let it go at that.

I don't see what you suggest as a problem - but I don't see why what
you're seem against as a  problem either.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud