Re: Fw: NTPD

At 11:36 AM -0400 3/13/07, Jake McHenry wrote:
Hi everyone,

Is there a way for ntpd to allow updating to users authenticated to the
machine via the ip list from sendmail auth? A lot of my users come in from
outside dhcp addys, or i would just put them in manually.......

I think you will have to be more explicit.  What are you trying to do with
Network Time Protocol that needs to authenticate users?

I wanted to know if there was a way to add the ip addresses from the SMTP authenticated users so they would be able to pull the time from the server, instead of manually updating /etc/ntp.conf with their new ip info in the restrict statements.