Old notebook w/o cdrom or floppy. How to install?

Hello,

I have an old Samsung Sense 380 notebook.
The CDrom is broken and unusable and it
has no floppy drive.

Currently it has a broken and unusable
Windows XP installation and the owner of
the notebook gave up on it and made me the
new owner :).

Now, I boot this notebook into Fedora with
the PXEboot of the BIOS. From there I can
access the harddisk and write whatever
I want to it or run fdisk to partition it.

So, is there a way to do a basic installation
of Fedora to the harddisk on this notebook
while it is running Fedora 6 over the network?

It has 128 MB Ram and 20 GB harddisk.

Thanks,
Rob.

Get your own web address.