Re: usb 1-3 not accepting address 2, error -62

On 10 Mar 2007, at 4:56, Robert Cahn wrote:

Recently I my FC6 box has started issuing the above message on boot up. At the same time the HP printer, connected by USB has stopped working. Can anyone tell me what error -62 is trying to communicate? The USB ports are on the planar. Is this a motherboard issue?

I think not. I had this for a while but it disappeared with an update about a week ago. Sorry not to be more specific but I'm not on my Linux box at the moment but will check later. Whatever, if you're happy to do a yum update, that may well fix it for you (alternatively a yum check will allow you to review the updates available and that might well give you the clue).

Best wishes,

Ian