Re: user's personal homepage

KP a écrit :
Hi

On my fedora 5 box, I want to enable personal homepage to all of my users. Can any1 guide me please.

in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf, see this section:

<IfModule mod_userdir.c>
    #
    # UserDir is disabled by default since it can confirm the presence
    # of a username on the system (depending on home directory
    # permissions).
    #
    #UserDir disable

    #
    # To enable requests to /~user/ to serve the user's public_html
    # directory, remove the "UserDir disable" line above, and uncomment
    # the following line instead:
    #
    UserDir public_html

</IfModule>

And don't forget to restart service httpd !!

I did as you redirected. But still no directories created for the users i creat. Do I need to creat the directories manually??