Re: Converter from eps to wmf format?

On 3/6/07, Paul Smith <phhs80@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It works, Chris, but the picture looks not very nice, i.e., it looks
as it were a bitmap. That is the problem with inserting eps pictures
in OpenOffice.

Have you tried saving ODG from Inkscape?  If the data isn't sensitive,
mail me an example EPS - maybe I can figure something out.

You need the presentation to look tip-top on-screen, in print, or both?

Chris