Re: NAT PROBLEM

On 3/7/07, yogesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <yogesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi friends

I put firewall on my global ip
than i want to use NAT to connect Mail server with firewall (that contain
DNs MX and global ip)

so can give me some idea about how can i use NAT for that
is there any good link for NAT than please help me

Sorry, first please help me be sure on what you want.
is this?

| Internet |--->| Firewall |---->| Mail_Server |

Where your email server has a private IP and the firewall has two NICs
one with public IP and the other with private IP.

is this right?

thanks,

--
Guillermo Garron
"Linux IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."